Award-winning design and development agency that creates immersive experiences for Phone, TV, Watch and Web.
A new position within our company has been created, and we’re looking for a focused and experienced Head of Marketing to join our team.
The Head of Marketing will work under their own supervision and in close collaboration with the Business Development team and progress as far as they want to, within our growing business.
Your role will consist of creating and implementing marketing strategies across all relevant channels.
This is a full-time permanent position.
You will have a minimum of 2 years experience in your field and a proven track record in a digital agency environment.
Preferred but not required:
Successful bid writing and tendering experience.
- Creating and delivering marketing strategy for our growing and award- winning digital agency business, across all appropriate channels such as PPC and SEO.
- Optimising the marketing budget ensuring effective ROI.
- Working closely in collaboration with the Business Development Manager on devising and embedding new income streams.
- Leading marketing and sales with responsibility for delivery of KPIs and sales revenue.
- Representing Dreamr at networking and other external events.
- Key member of Dreamr’s senior leadership team, reporting directly to the CEO.
- Preparing effective bids to gain new business.
- Working with partners on referral business.
- Great command of written and spoken English.
- Proven people management skills.
- Robust organisational skills.
- Confident and knowledgeable.
- Motivated to work as an integral part of a team, in a creative environment.
- Attention to detail and interpreting information.
- Salary: £30K – £35K dependant on experience.
- 30 Days holiday (inc Bank Holidays, Birthday)
- Pension Scheme
- Private BUPA health scheme (Eye, Dental, Prescriptions)