A new position within our company has been created, and we’re looking for a super-bright iOS Developer to join our team.
As an iOS Developer who will really push the limits of what can be achieved, you’ll be somebody who’s as passionate as we are about mobile apps for iOS and the new possibilities created by the launch of the Apple Watch, Apple TV, and somebody who has an iOS app portfolio which they want to expand even further.
You’ll work closely with Mylo, our CEO to explore the future of all things VR and AI.
Your day to day role will involve developing cutting edge and bespoke iOS apps to the highest possible speciﬁcation, liaising with the Head of Digital, and Project Manager, and allocating the relevant amount of time to each project as well as helping and supporting the rest of the Dreamr team.
You’ll get 100% support from us to help you grow your skills and master your craft, so if you aren’t already an expert in everything in the list below – but you’re a quick learner and love to develop yourself as well as apps, then don’t let that hold you back!
- Building beautiful apps, preferably you’ll have at least 6 months experience doing this in Swift
- Inside out knowledge of the iOS SDK preferred
- Cocoapods experience preferred
- Experience preferred with Apple developer portal and iTunes connect, releasing and maintaining apps
- Experience of source control – ideally Git
- Sharing your experience with, and supporting the Dreamr team
- If you have experience of JIRA or similar that would be great too
- Experience using JSON and REST web services
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- A passion for delivering the highest quality work
- Excellent people skills
- One year Digital Agency experience
- £25000 – £35000
- 30 Days holiday (inc Bank Holidays, Birthday)
- Pension Scheme
- Private BUPA health scheme (Eye, Dental, Prescriptions)
- Personal development plan
- Flexible working (Inc early finish, every Friday)
- £5,000 after five years service
- £500 Training and conference budget
- £25 Headphone allowance
- Wednesday afternoons free to master a new skill
- Paid for volunteering in the community
- Paid for day off on your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Laptop scheme
- £1,000 referral bonus
- Paid for mobile phone insurance
- Discounted gym membership